This product is available in our stores
Cervical cap FemCap ia an ideal solution for women who seeks for alternative for hormonal and mechanical contraceptives. Cervical caps unable sperm to pass to vagina and uterus and then to fallopian tubes, and prevent unwanted preganancy.
FemCap is a non-hormonal contraceptive which 92% efficiency has been confirmed by FDA (Food&Drug Addministration) and has a CE certificate of safe using.
FemCap is made from durable silicone grade rubber, it widens downwards in order to prevent cap`s movement and has a special stripe to facilitates the removal. It is hold in place by vaginal muscles and has to fit close to cervix. The rim of the cervical cap widens downwards and directs sperm into the groove, which expose it on the spermicide.
It is recommended to use FemCap with contraceptive gel - Contragel.
Gel creates the berrier that protects against sperm and drops pH of vagina, that causes deactivation of sperm.
FemCap cerical cap:
- 92% effciency confirmed by clibical test
- may stay in vagina up to 48 hours
- fit close to vagina walls
- does not absorb odour
- does not cause allergy
- can be strilised
- doesn not have influence on partenr`s sensations
FemCap does not rquire any specific examinations. It`s in three, easy to determine, sizes (the dimension of the inner ring defines the size)
- The smallest ring dimension is 22mm – for women who have never been pregnant.
- The medium size is 26 mm - for women who have been pregnant but miscarried or have C-section
- The big size is 30 mm - for women who have gave birth vaginally.
NOTE: Before making decision about using FemCap you should contact your doctor in order to have pelvis examination, in order to exclude any irregularities that may hamper the use of FemCap.